Thursday, January 10, 2008

Happy 2008!

I have wanted to get back to my regular posting but until today my fingers have been so numb I couldn’t think of typing. At the risk of sounding like Andy Rooney or Jerry Seinfeld, what is the deal with all of the twist ties and excessive packaging in kids toys? I think a majority of our Christmas holidays were spent opening boxes and untwisting millions of little twisty ties. Nicholas received a toy backhoe and it was literally bolted to the package! Crazy! Excessive toy packaging aside, our holidays were wonderful. It was so nice to cocoon as a family and just watch dvds, eat the rest of the Christmas cookies and play with all matter of toys. 2008 seems to be off to a good start, with everyone healthy and ready to get back to our normal routine. Best of all, we won’t have to open up anymore toys until Jeremy’s birthday in February. I believe our fingers and patience should be recovered by then!

1 comment:

DB said...

Glad you're back!